1. The application must be submitted in writing.
2. The Union Parishad's name should be addressed to the Union Council.
3. Applicants and respondents must have the name, address and identity.
4. If the witness is to be the witness's name, address and identity.
5. Incidents, reasons for the emergence of events, the occurrence of the incident and the name of the union, time, date must be.
6. The nature of the complaint or claim type should be worth it.
7. The amount of loss, should be the prayer remedies.
8. The relationship between the parties should be mentioned.
9. The role of witnesses must be.
10. If the case is lodged late, its reasons should be mentioned.
11. The applicant must be the signer.
12. The date of filing of the suit should be. (Article 3)